What does the cell damage test actually determine?
This Cell Damage Test (AKA Oxidative Stress Test) is a quick and easy urine test that measures malondialdehyde in the urine. Toxic adlehydes are released into the bloodstream when fats, including cell membranes, are oxidized. The kidneys excrete them in the urine. The Cell Damage test is a general measure of cell membrane damage due to free radical peroxidation of lipids.
The Cell Damage Test shows:
• Poor cell signaling of the immune system
• Increased metabolic toxicity
• Mitochondrial diseases
• Reduced cellular energy (ATP production)
• Damaged DNA
• Poor tissue function
• Unresponsive hormones (thyroxin, estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, insulin,
• Increased risk of abnormal cell proliferations
• Increased risk of cardiovascular concerns
We live and die at the cellular level. Autopsies show that in the cases of most people who died of heart attacks, they died at the cellular level 1st. we can go years without“symptoms” not realizing that our cells are sick and dying and once there are no longer any healthy cells to replicate we cease to live. This test will give you in-depth insight into your cellular health in order to give you an opportunity to take a proactive approach to your cell health before it’s too late.